Wednesday, September 23, 2009

GLIMPSE OF THE CAMPBELL FAMILY

I had the fun opportunity to take some of my family's family pictures. I want to thank them for all their "smiles" and "serious faces". I can tell this family is not just a mom and a dad and brothers and sisters, they are truly each others BEST FRIENDS.
Enjoy...


This picture is 'over exposed', but I'm still posting it because I LOVE it!
B E A U T I F U L
This picture makes me laugh! The three older men doing their "serious faces",.........and then there's Keaton:) I love his little smirk.
Warning about the next two pictures.










They will take your breath away...













You've been warned!














GET READY...
















Seriously, are you ready?















Okay, here it goes....


I WARNED YOU!!

"Families that play together, stay together"
Thanks guys!!!

No comments: