Tuesday, September 29, 2009

GLIMPSE OF BABY SARAH

I want to believe that these pictures are so dang cute because of my amazing photography skills, but I'm pretty sure the subject is what made this session unbelievable. This little sweetheart was an angel during the photo shoot. She slept for the first little bit for a few precious sleeping shots and then she opened her eyes for the rest. Thanks Becksteads for letting me come and take some pictures of your princess.
(She's so cute:)




Big brother taking her hand!
I L O V E pictures with the parents wedding rings on the little fingers and toes. It helps portray how little and delicate they are when they are first born.
precious. sweet. heavenly. tender. loved. adorable. infant. princess.
a few words descibing this session

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Sarah's Aunt Jenn and I am way impressed! What beautiful pictures of this beautiful babe! You did an excellent job!

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

Awesome Pictures! You did great Chelsie. What a sweetheart! I can't wait to meet her in person.

Scott and Carly Thueson said...

You did a wonderful job. But I bet it wasn't to hard with the cutest baby girl in the world! Thank you for giving Ryan and Angela pictures that they will cherish for the rest of there life! -Aunt Carly (Ryan's favorite sister)