Monday, April 13, 2009

GLIMPSE OF KYLIE JO

Kylie Jo is turning 8!!! These pictures are in honor of her getting baptised soon. Even though she is growing up fast, she still has her little girl imagination that I love about her. I saw the idea of this first picture and I had to try it out. If anyone knows Kylie, they'd know that she'd be in heaven with butterflies flying around her. Thank you Kylie, for embracing the cold and running around with me while I took some creative clicks!








Thanks Kylie! I Love you!!!

3 comments:

Con said...

Those are GREAT! I love the one where you are focused on her, and then the flower.

Con said...

This is NOT con....it's me...of course!

Tom and Audrie said...

Love them!!! She was cute and said "What if I really did have butterflies all around but they were real and Chelsie was trying to get them to leave but I wanted them to stay?"