Thursday, April 9, 2009

GLIMPSE OF BABY BRAXTON

I invited myself to take this little guys pictures. He is my cutest baby nephew. I haven't taken very many baby pictures besides my own kids and this time was fun because I got to take them with another photographer Heather (hiddensagephotography.blogspot.com). It's was so nice and helpful to get tips from her. We waited with our cameras in hand, fingers on the button, for this little one to give us a smile. You know he couldn't resist laughing inside at us waiting so long that he finally let out a smirk!!!





Mom, I think he's a little hungry!?!


I "borrowed" this idea from my sister capturedmomentsbymandie.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Yea! You were fast, these are very cute! I love them, I also love your other pictures on here! Payton's by the storage shed turned out so cute and I love Zach's and his reflection! You have got quite the knack!

RoyZGirlz said...

Great job! You got one on the basketball!!! Also love the ones with Sherrie - beautiful chica! Can't wait to do another shoot with you!