Wednesday, June 17, 2009

GLIMPSE OF KEVIN AND CATHRYN WEDDING

I'm excited to share with you these pictures of my first wedding photo shoot! I posted my favorites and could of posted many, many, many, more but I had to remember this is just a "GLIMPSE"! This sweet couple united two families into one! Their story is so precious and I know they are going to have an incredible journey.


I just love the bond I could see between the bride and her son.

The weather was PERFECT for lighting, but cold for the kiddos. Here are a few more of my favorites...





Cathryn, this shot was taken for you:) Hope you love it!


This picture captures how this all began...
(ROCK BAND)

Me trying a creative click...

And, the love birds are off...I loved the bubble idea! Sooooooo fun!


Thank you ever so much Kevin and Cathryn for asking me to take your wedding pictures. I had a blast and I am so happy for both of you and your families.

3 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

Way cute!!!

Unknown said...

ohhh i love these.. i can't wait to see the rest of the disk... they are GREAT.. thank you!!!!!!!!!

Bon said...

I love them, good job on your first wedding. Cathryn and Kevin you look so happy, lovely family.