Tuesday, November 18, 2008

GLIMPSE OF THE ADAMS FAMILY

I was a little worried that the pictures wouldn't turn out as cute outside because everything outside just looks DEAD. But nature proved me wrong. I think the colors turned out AWESOME! Thank you Adams family for being great to work with and allowing me and my camera to do some creative clicks!!!








Now this little boy will make anyone do a "double take". He was so cute to work with and smiled at the camera endlessly. Here are some 6 month pictures of him and I wish him a happy half birthday!


1 comment:

Wes, Nicki, and Boys said...

Chelsie I love this new blog you made! You are so talented with photography. Did you teach yourself or did you take classes? Photography is always something that I have wanted to do once I get a nice camera. You definately have a natural talent. I am excited to see the photos you post!